Did you ever notice, when people tell you you’ve changed,
it’s only because you stopped acting the way they want you to act.

Sunday, June 5, 2011

SIFF

So, I'm sitting here doing my homework while Zac plays his video game "haunted" I tried to play with him but I suck. So I decided to let him do it alone. Yesterday we went to SIFF, the Seattle international film festival with Zac's family. We saw this crazy french love movie about these maids and stuff. I really liked it! Then we went and had really good Thai food at the King and I and I ate wayyy too much haha Thai food is just so delicious!! Before we went to the movie Zac took me to the cutest park/beach so we could eat our lunch and watch all the children playing in the sand and water. Little kids are crazy, I felt the water and it was FREEZING! yesterday was our first 80 degree day so everyone was excited about it but the water was probably still in the 30's. But of course little kids dont mind haha. Ah on friday I met zac's brother who is in town for a wedding. His brother is pretty intimidating because he is soooo smart! like REALLY smart. He has his doctorit in quantum physics and works in Germany on this secret Nuclear project. But he was really nice and I think he liked me, so thats good!! :) I wish I could be smart in science...but no, I'm attempting to do my chemistry homework right now and my head feel like it is going to blow up!! ahhh I hate school! Anyways, I should probably go back to doing homework so Zac doesnt yell at me. Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment